Friday, March 11, 2011

My heart keep pounding when I heard the news.


Just heard the news that an earthquake hit Japan. And they said the earthquake might be hitting 19 countries including Indonesia and Philippines. Lets just hope Malaysia will not face the same. Ya Allah, words can't describe how I feel right now. I am so freaking scared. I'm scared to death! I can't go online because everybody keep talking about this tragedy and I'm like Ya Allah, please be with us throughout this situation. Our prayers is with you. Always!


Lately I've been feeling something wrong might be happen. Like death. I just can't believe this is happening. Ya Allah, please protect everyone in this world. Hopefully, after what happen today, people will open their eyes and be grateful of what they have, if they still alive. Amin

0 comments: